The main difference between type 1 is a genetic disorder that shows up early in life, and type 2 is mainly diet-related.
The two main differences between Diabetes:
If you have type 1 diabetes, your immune system is attacking and destroying the insulin-producing cells in your pancreas. I live with type 2 diabetes with so many other individuals. Diabetes has different types, 1 and 2, as already mentioned, and is also called metabolic disease, which causes high blood sugar levels. Diabetes is associated with inadequate insulin production by the pancreas; or when the body’s cells do not respond to the insulin produced.
Circumstances with Type-1 Diabetes are when one’s body cannot produce insulin, which usually develops in childhood. In some cases in adolescence, it can occur at any age. The other condition which the cells in the body fail to respond to the insulin produced. Type-2 Diabetes is 90% of all cases worldwide, and another type is gestational Diabetes, affecting females during pregnancy. How to live with Diabetes is a majority concern for people who have it!
Home remedy copper water:
It can be difficult to find methods to control sugar; this is one of the most common home remedies you’ll ever hear. It’s believed copper has many health benefits, and one of them is to keep Diabetes in control.
Drinking copper-treated water every day can help control the symptoms of this so-called home remedy. So, putting one cup of water in a copper vessel at night and then drinking the water the following day. However, in the water stored overnight in pure copper utensils, tiny copper particles leach into the water and charge the copper. Since I couldn’t find a scientific report on this, I prefer to drink plain water. However, my friend did drink an 8 oz glass of Apple cider Viniger Water before bed. Ronnie lost over 100lbs by doing this simple ritual nightly and continues to do so.
Making Good Food Choices to Include in a healthy diet :
Another approach is maintaining a healthy diet; it’s imperative to control your carb intake. Carbs are absorbed into glucose or broken down into glucose, which raises our blood sugar. Therefore, we have to reduce our carb intake, which will help with blood sugar control. Moreover, consuming an adequate amount of fiber-rich foods can help control our blood sugar. Include adding more soluble dietary fiber to our diet is the most effective. Eat more fresh vegetables and bitter herbs.
Staying Hydrated is Important to Diabetics:
Drink Sufficient Water:
Have you wondered how to control diabetes naturally? One of the most sensible home remedies for Diabetes is drinking plenty of water. Many studies say that drinking water helps maintain blood sugar levels.
Moreover, drinking enough water will prevent dehydration and support the kidneys in flushing out the toxins through urine. Regular water intake rehydrates the blood, lowering your blood sugar levels and reducing the risk. However, remember to opt for water and drinks that are calorie-free.
What to Eat, What Not to Eat, and How Much with Diabetes?
Another essential fact is implementing small portion control. Portion control may help regulate our calorie intake and maintain a moderate weight. In some cases, it will help to lose weight, and monitoring our serving sizes will also help prevent blood sugar spikes. Some diabetes measure and weigh their portions or use smaller plate sizes to eat slower.
Another method is choosing foods with a low glycemic index, which means carbs that absorb during digestion. These foods with common to moderate GI are barley, oats, bulgur, lentils, and beans. Also, non-starchy vegetables, legumes, whole-wheat pasta, and unsweetened Greek yogurt.
Managing Stress Levels:
Subsequently, stress has never done any good to anyone. Hence, it can only worsen the situation. Moreover, if you have Diabetes, it can affect your blood sugar. When we are under stress, our hormones like glucagon and cortisol are secret, spiking blood sugar. Most experts suggest the best way to manage stress is to exercise regularly. You may see significant changes in your mental and physical health, ultimately controlling your Diabetes.
Have A Sound Sleep:
Also, it is crucial to have at least 8 hours of sleep, and it can promote good mental health. If your sleeping habits are not proper, it may affect your blood sugar levels and insulin sensitivity. It is the root cause of weight gain. Maintaining good sleeping habits will help keep blood sugar levels down and possibly a healthier weight control. It would be ideal to follow simple remedies to control our Diabetes naturally. However, please consult your doctor before applying them due to the side effects of your medication.
The bottom line of living with Diabetes:
There are multiple ways to manage your blood sugar levels while living with Diabetes naturally. Many include making lifestyle changes, like working your weight, stress levels, sleep quality, exercising, and staying hydrated. Some of the most significant improvements have to do with your dietary choices.
Therefore, Living with Diabetes type 1 & 2 can be challenging and manageable. However, it takes a lot of effort and discipline. Nevertheless, learning the different types of 1 & 2 can positively impact type 1 developed in childhood. Diabetes type 2 is due in some cases to being overweight, diet, lack of exercise, and aging. The following highlights can give us leverage in dealing with the condition.
- Your body breaks down the carbs you eat into glucose, raising your blood sugar levels.
- For example, reducing your carb intake can aid blood sugar regulation.
- Overall, eating plenty of fiber can aid blood sugar management.
- Soluble dietary fiber appears to be more effective than insoluble fiber.
- Staying hydrated can reduce blood sugar levels and diabetes risk.
- Choose water and zero-calorie drinks, and avoid sugar-sweetened beverages.
- Focusing on your portion sizes can help you manage your blood sugar levels.
- Furthermore, adding protein or healthy fats helps minimize blood sugar spikes after a meal.
- Choose foods with a low glycemic index (GI) and monitor your overall carb intake.
Most importantly, pay attention to this part:
- Managing your stress levels through exercise or relaxation methods like yoga may help you regulate blood sugar levels.
- Check your blood glucose and maintain a daily log.
- Then adjust foods and medications to manage your blood sugar levels better.
- Good sleep helps maintain your blood sugar levels and promotes a healthy weight.
- On the other hand, poor sleep can disrupt critical metabolic hormones.
- Eating foods rich in chromium and magnesium can help prevent deficiencies and reduce the risk of blood sugar.
- Maintaining a moderate weight will support blood sugar management and decrease your risk of developing Diabetes.
- Snacking between meals could keep your blood sugar levels from spiking or plummeting throughout the day.
- A probiotic-rich diet may help you manage your blood sugar levels.
Nonetheless, take your medication on time. Most importantly, talk to your doctor if you continue having problems. Diabetes can have serious complications, and getting Diabetes under control is essential for better health and living a little longer. Take care of yourself first, and everything else will come along the way.
Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate I may earn from qualifying purchases and other links.
My Best To You,